TFP salt test… adding R-0718 causes solid in test cylinder?

So there were no references to “chunks” forming, but I did notice that during the demo, the guy was swirling as he added drops vs. what I did and add a drop and then swirl. Maybe that’s the difference? I do have the Speedstir, I just hadn’t tried it yet. I just got the kit.

Reactions: JamesW
I redid the test using the speedstir and did not get chunks AND got a different result. The first test with chunks indicated 3400ppm and the second test indicated 2800ppm. So the chunks were reagent that wasn’t actually used and caused my first result to be high. Thanks again.

So there were no references to “chunks” forming, but I did notice that during the demo, the guy was swirling as he added drops vs. what I did and add a drop and then swirl. Maybe that’s the difference? I do have the Speedstir, I just hadn’t tried it yet. I just got the kit.
Can't answer the first, but use the speedstir. It changes your life, or at least makes it much easier.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.