Central MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So technically we’ve been on Instagram since, well, a long time ago. But now we are there to spread the Trouble Free Pool message in a different way than we do here at headquarters. Follow us at troublefreepool on Instagram. #troublefreepool

For those that visit our Instagram account, you'll notice a link in our Bio at the top. That takes you to a second screen with posts that have links. You can then click on the picture and be taken directly to the article being highlighted. For experienced users, sorry for the extra "Pool School". Just wanted to highlight that feature. Just getting our feet wet there, more to come.

Well, I can't figure out how to vote, but I jumped on IG and followed right after I read this a day or so ago!

--Jeff

Great, thanks! Haha, we should ask Lee how to vote since he our sole person who made it to the polls. Not sure what is wrong with the poll.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.