TFP is getting busy (AKA Win a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500)

SeanB said:
If you want to revise your number before the cutt-off, you can do it by editing your original post. If you change your guess and put it in a new post, it will not be counted.

Cool! I just realized I (or any other mod) can go and edit everyone's guesses to 1000 members... better watch out! :slidehalo:

[EDIT by JasonLion]But we wouldn't actually do that![/EDIT]

The Mermaid Queen said:
SeanB said:
If you want to revise your number before the cutt-off, you can do it by editing your original post. If you change your guess and put it in a new post, it will not be counted.

Cool! I just realized I (or any other mod) can go and edit everyone's guesses to 1000 members... better watch out! :slidehalo:

yes you would, you guys really must need that mustang, its definatly a compact car. :lol: should save on gas.

The Mermaid Queen said:
SeanB said:

hahahaha, Could you help me beat the bushes and drum up some more members to join the site? I really need for the number to go highhhhh!!! :-D

5176 - Buela needs a playmate.

DSC01803-1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, since I've had such great luck before, I'll get in on this! I had almost forgotten. Tagrod, we must have done the same math...I came up with 5166! :shock: And I had that number *before* I searched to make sure no one else had it! So, that's my number and I'm schtickin' to it!

tagprod said:
Rollin Thunder said:
well here my son just bought this as a toy. HEY TAGPROD, WANNA DRAG. IM PUSHIN 380 hp at the wheels.

I'm all stock right now - why mess with something that's under warranty. Nice ride Rollin Thunder.

nice color, i love the new ones. since this one is a 1995 and has 97k miles, i think its way out of warrenty and was the perfect car for some mods. 8)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.