TFP is getting busy (AKA Win a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500)

il bet that could be changed with some simple bribery.

can you say jackpot on supporting the forum.

sean, change my number to the winning number and you will notice alot of newbies going platinum. if ya cetch my drift. :lol:

Joe,

That was truly a funny post! Very good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

However, since the Mustang will be mine (no, you cannot change your guess) on Sept 2, I plan to post a picture of me holding it at least once a week throughout the winter months.....reminding each of you that it could've been yours if you had just guessed as carefully as I did!! :lol: :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hotrod30 said:
Is there truth to the rumor that Sean is also giving away a gas card good for free gas for the Mustang for a year? :roll:

yes he is giving the winner a gas card, a gift card to Taco Bell. you can get gas there for 89 cents now.

Sean, you are correct, I am in trouble, it will hopefully pass 4166 by the end of the month! When the time comes and whoever wins, let me know, and I will see what kind of matching "care package" I can put together with similar Ford paraphernalia...

sefrlw said:
Just when you think you're out. They pull you back in. :):)

Front page pane currently says "Total members 3805" We loose some during the upgrade??

The only one's the should have been lost were doing the two days of the upgrades which was only a dozen or so. I am not sure what has happened with the others unless some of those were inactivated accounts or something that were somehow purged.

I'm going to have to decide how this affects the contest.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.