Willis, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
We are currently in the construction process but I want to purchase a test kit to test our water now. I believe the TF100 might be a good kit to purchase but I am curious about any recommended "add ons" that we will need. We'll have a IC60 SWG and I'm considering an acid pump (Pentair or Stenner).

1656696040228.png

The TF-ProSalt comes with the salt test and the speed stir device. Nothing else is needed then. With a great box.

The TF-100 lets you add those if you choose, the box isn't the same as the Pro version which is a negative

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Duffatola
The TF-ProSalt comes with the salt test and the speed stir device. Nothing else is needed then. With a great box.

The TF-100 lets you add those if you choose, the box isn't the same as the Pro version which is a negative

Maddie :flower:
I do like the speed stir. Just wasn't sure it was worth the extra $.

You need the salt test ($25) that use the Taylor reagents. You WANT the Smart Stir. I couldn't imagine testing without it ($44). You're up to $152. You'll want a new box to hold everything (+/-$20). Just get the TF-Pro Salt with Smart Stir ($170). You won't regret it.

Last edited:
You need the salt test ($25) that use the Taylor reagents. You WANT the Smart Stir. I couldn't imagine testing without it ($44). You're up to $152. You'll want a new box to hole everything (+/-$20). Just get the TF-Pro Pro Salt with Smart Stir ($170). You won't regret it.
I was crunching the numbers to justify the added cost. Seems like the TF-Pro Salt w/Smart Stir is the way to go.

If I had to test without the SmartStir, I would hate every second of testing. It is extraordinarily annoying to have to manually swirl stuff after each drop.

Reactions: Duffatola
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.