TF100 on Amazon Shipping time

I get things directly from TFTestkits, almost always 2 days, they are half way between us so I think it will be similar. The kit ships from the same place, not Amazon warehouse. The only other variable that I see would be the time it takes for TFTestkit receive order from Amazon, I think that would probably be within the hour so no real difference unless it was to close to shipping for that day. I order direct save $5. Plus if you become a doner get 10% off. they had free shipping sale on orders $70 or more recently, not sure if still on or not.

I do see TFTestkits shipping if more than the Amazon shipping which evens out the price

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I try to address any issues and ship daily. If you do order off Amazon it ships the same day and you will get a tracking number. The price of the kit is five dollars higher than at TFTtest kits just to offset Amazons steep fees. No matter where you order from, I will take care of any issues with the kit. Thanks! Rebecca

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.