TF-100 refills, CYA reagent, and My SLAM!

and I actually put it in the pool math app ... but it didn't note that the borax would raise the TA ... I remembered something about messing with one would mess with the other ... and I have notes about putting my hose above the water when filling

and I actually put it in the pool math app ... but it didn't note that the borax would raise the TA ... I remembered something about messing with one would mess with the other ... and I have notes about putting my hose above the water when filling
On the PoolMath page, you can use the Effects of adding chemicals to find out what will "happen" (approximately)

OK thanks! ... the app is new to me! I do appreciate the link to the bleach dates earlier too ... the pool store I got the gauge at wanted $7 for a gallon of 10% ... so got my gauge and went to walmart and was able to get the new stock of 10% after checking the numbers!

OK thanks! ... the app is new to me! I do appreciate the link to the bleach dates earlier too ... the pool store I got the gauge at wanted $7 for a gallon of 10% ... so got my gauge and went to walmart and was able to get the new stock of 10% after checking the numbers!
Yay! Awesome! You are welcome!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Last summer I never thought I would see the water that clear again! So glad I didn't give up! And that I learned about those dates on the chlorine bottles! That tidbit alone has saved me a huge headache!!
+1 for this!

I think anyone that has "tried" the chlorine method, and says it doesn't work, likely did not know about the age/storage needs of chlorine :)

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.