Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Thank you sir. Quick question, but did the forum get purged at some point? This place was instrumental in teaching me about the BBB method when I got my first pool and registered here in 2015. I had some good questions that I asked and were answered here back then, but I don't see any of my old posts/comments. Either way, I made a donation because I'll likely have some new questions in the coming weeks.

but did the forum get purged at some point? This place was instrumental in teaching me about the BBB method when I got my first pool and registered here in 2015. I had some good questions that I asked and were answered here back then, but I don't see any of my old posts/comments.
Hard to tell. I'll tag @Leebo who handles our Admin functions to see if he can assist you. Thank you for being a TFP Supporter! :salut:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.