Bronze Supporter
Jun 23, 2020
Concord, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Sorry if this question has been asked, I was just wondering how long after opening the pool do I wait to run all the testing.

1 hour, 2 hours, 8 hours?

Thanks in advance!

I'd say for that size pool I'd have the pump on for a good 8+ hours before testing. You want to make sure it is all mixed well, and as we learned from this past weekend's pool science talk with Joyfulnoise, still water in a pool a *does* separate into layers based on the TDS.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: cledee
I'd say for that size pool I'd have the pump on for a good 8+ hours before testing. You want to make sure it is all mixed well, and as we learned from this past weekend's pool science talk with Joyfulnoise, still water in a pool a *does* separate into layers based on the TDS.

Maddie :flower:
Just tested the pool, and I don't have to do much except increase CYA a little. Currently at 30PPM. Otherwise everything else is ideal, FC 5.0, PH 7.6, ALK 80, CH 250. Pool is completely clear after 1 day, compared to my 2 weeks process last season.

Reactions: Oly
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.