Test

Winstonselect848

May 8, 2020
Tacoma/Washington
Cool mask!
Ty, while I have you hear I have probably the dumbest and most embarrassing question to ask..... how does everybody get their title to their post in blue??? I have changed the "drop" on the tool bar to blue and my post title is still black...
My message types in blue, but not the Title to my post. Lol. I access the forums thru my phone but I dont think that has anything to do with it. And yes I am obviously seriously bored at the moment😁😁😁

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Ty, while I have you hear I have probably the dumbest and most embarrassing question to ask..... how does everybody get their title to their post in blue??? I have changed the "drop" on the tool bar to blue and my post title is still black...
My message types in blue, but not the Title to my post. Lol. I access the forums thru my phone but I dont think that has anything to do with it. And yes I am obviously seriously bored at the moment😁😁😁
@Leebo may know. With a responsive website it does different things on different devices. I may be seeing the site very different on my iPad then you are on your phone.

What model and OS phone?

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
I suspect you mean it's appearing Blue in the forum menu.........If so, it's actually telling you something.

When a post is blue this means there are comments you haven't read just yet. After you read these comments it'll turn black, meaning you've read everything. :)