Test Kits To Canada (How To Guide)

tpirovol

Jun 17, 2020
Toronto
Hi Eveyone,

For all you Canadians trying not to get ripped off by high prices for Test kits in Canada or for some that don’t ship to
Canada, this is how you do it.

1)Setup an account at www.crossborderpickups.ca

2)Have the company ship to your Buffalo address

3) When it arrives have them forward it to your closest location. If your not in the GTA have it shipped to Mississauga and then to you

I paid $25 in taxes and $10in processing to get this to me in less than a week. I paid $140Usd/$190cdn + $25tax and $10Proc to get to me.

Hope this helps
T

Attachments

• 246BD049-00BD-4CF4-9397-F9F675BB5FF2.jpeg
    246BD049-00BD-4CF4-9397-F9F675BB5FF2.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: Nanifen
I have a friend in Idaho. I used his address and purchased the kit through his address. He then shipped to me in Atlantic Canada.

Because of Covid, I decided to purchase replacement for FAS DPD from a local store, and just those [3] cost me $120 CAD.
I did get a larger 60ml R0003.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a friend in Idaho. I used his address and purchased the kit through his address. He then shipped to me in Atlantic Canada.

Because of Covid, I decided to purchase replacement for FAS DPD from a local store, and just those [3] cost me $120 CAD.
I did get a larger 60ml R0003.
Hi, Did your friend use fedex to ship? Just wondering how much import/border fees you had to pay?

Hi, so I got tftkit shipped to my folks in states. They are planning to ship to me in Canada via usps. Usps folks require description of the content. What should they put in? Any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.