test kits/tfp supporter grip

Had I been able to get a testkit from TF, I would have donated the bronze, get a coupon to save some bucks on buying a TF kit. All my monies would have been to TFP.

There seems to be a perception that tftestkits and TFP are the same entity. My understanding is they are completely separate entities, so purchases from tftestkits do not support TFP forum.

Perhaps someone can correct me if I misunderstood.

There seems to be a perception that tftestkits and TFP are the same entity. My understanding is they are completely separate entities, so purchases from tftestkits do not support TFP forum.

Perhaps someone can correct me if I misunderstood.

This is why I tend to list the Taylor model first whenever I tell new members which kit to buy (something like "You can get the Taylor K-2006C or the TFTestKits.net TF-100/TF-Pro, but the TF kits are better deals"). I personally know they aren't related, but I try to let people know "hey look this is totally unbiased advice with no money behind it." When I first joined I almost thought the site was a grift where the advice was free, but only if you buy the kit. 5 minutes of reading told me that wasn't the case, but I imagine there are more than a few people who have that misconception.

Many from the GTA order a test kit and have it shipped to a mail drop across the border.
Then they take a day trip to pick up the kit, have lunch (Ted's Hot Dogs in Niagara is a great choice) and take advantage of our lower gas prices before crossing the border northbound for home.

This is why I tend to list the Taylor model first whenever I tell new members which kit to buy (something like "You can get the Taylor K-2006C or the TFTestKits.net TF-100/TF-Pro, but the TF kits are better deals"). I personally know they aren't related, but I try to let people know "hey look this is totally unbiased advice with no money behind it." When I first joined I almost thought the site was a grift where the advice was free, but only if you buy the kit. 5 minutes of reading told me that wasn't the case, but I imagine there are more than a few people who have that misconception.
Besides they are always fresh and current whereas on Amazon you have no idea where it sat for how long it sat and then get some erroneous results that will throw you on a loop.

Reactions: proavia

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
"Skinless hot dog" has to be one of the most repulsive things I've ever heard of and I'm not even sure why.

There’s only one place I know of here in Tucson that sells homemade hotdogs that are in traditional casings. Everything else is the standard hot dog with no casing. I love the casings as they give the hot dog a snap when you bite into them.

Reactions: Decoy205 and JamesW
There’s only one place I know of here in Tucson that sells homemade hotdogs that are in traditional casings. Everything else is the standard hot dog with no casing. I love the casings as they give the hot dog a snap when you bite into them.
Generally, "natural" sausage casings are made from the sub mucosa of the intestines of meat animals (beef, sheep, and swine).

Food Safety and Inspection Service requires that the source of natural sausage casings be disclosed on the product label if the casings are derived from a different type of meat or poultry than the meat or poultry encased in the sausage.

"Collagen" casings (man made edible) are generally made from collagen derived from animal hides.

• Wow
Reactions: dfwnoob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.