test kits/tfp supporter grip

I don't see the kosher menu

They have a "all beef" hot dog. Aside from religious dietary reasons, I never understood the appeal of all beef hot dogs. To quote Vincent Vega "Pork chops taste good, bacon tastes good." So do beef/pork hot dogs.

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
There seems to be a perception that tftestkits and TFP are the same entity. My understanding is they are completely separate entities, so purchases from tftestkits do not support TFP forum.

Perhaps someone can correct me if I misunderstood.
You're correct, I think it's more of a misunderstanding when I say all my monies go to tfp simply because I would have spent the cash (tfp donation) to get the coupon for tftestkits.

Reactions: Mdragger88
@koffey from what I understand, reshipment services like Shippsy are affordable enough that I have Canadian customers use them every year for refills. Have you looked into these?
No I haven't looked into shippsy specifcally but I do have a us mail drop service that I can pick up locally. Essentially the same service.

There’s only one place I know of here in Tucson that sells homemade hotdogs that are in traditional casings. Everything else is the standard hot dog with no casing. I love the casings as they give the hot dog a snap when you bite into them.
The Sausage Shop on Prince?

I guess I just don’t understand why it’s perceived that a “coupon” to another company is considered as a reason for donating to a non profit that helps you? To me, it’s like the coupons you get on the back of receipts or sports tickets. You’re going to go to the store or game anyway, because you needed to or you enjoy it. You’re going to spend the same amount regardless. You get the same necessity or enjoyment out of it. You get the coupon as a “bonus”. Like “hey, look what I just got surprisingly for just going to this store or game I was going to anyway.” TFP provides an unparalleled service to the pool and spa community. The servers and licensing aren’t cheap. Would you rather pay a membership fee and get no “bonus”?

Overall, I liked your grip.

I give it two thumbs up.

But where are you vis-à-vis the whole hot dog issue?

Maybe we can work on getting you some coupons for a discount on hot dogs.

I figure that Ted owes us something for all of the free publicity.

Let me know if you want me to call him and ask for the coupons.
Ha! Haha! Would he gripe if he didn’t have a grip on the dog?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
"Skinless hot dog" has to be one of the most repulsive things I've ever heard of and I'm not even sure why.
And why does a naked dog cost the same as an over dressed hot dog (corn dog)? 🤷‍♀️ I have a few questions about the selections….

And why does a naked dog cost the same as an over dressed hot dog (corn dog)? 🤷‍♀️ I have a few questions about the selections….
Apparently you’ve never heard a Ted Talk. If you had been apart of Ted Talks, you’d probably not want to question the selections and just order blindly.

So problem solved?

Yes, I already got my regents. lol

I guess I just don’t understand why it’s perceived that a “coupon” to another company is considered as a reason for donating to a non profit that helps you? To me, it’s like the coupons you get on the back of receipts or sports tickets. You’re going to go to the store or game anyway, because you needed to or you enjoy it. You’re going to spend the same amount regardless. You get the same necessity or enjoyment out of it. You get the coupon as a “bonus”. Like “hey, look what I just got surprisingly for just going to this store or game I was going to anyway.” TFP provides an unparalleled service to the pool and spa community. The servers and licensing aren’t cheap. Would you rather pay a membership fee and get no “bonus”?

It's just an added bonus to me. I dontate x amount to non-profit (which I have already done if you only cared to read a few posts) and I get a kick back to buy regents. It's simple. TFtestkits cannot send to Canada so no, you're example is like apples to oranges.

Overall, I liked your grip.

I give it two thumbs up.

But where are you vis-à-vis the whole hot dog issue?

Maybe we can work on getting you some coupons for a discount on hot dogs.

I figure that Ted owes us something for all of the free publicity.

Let me know if you want me to call him and ask for the coupons.

I don't eat hotdogs, lol, but apparently the majority of you folks do. So I think that getting coupons is a good suggestion. Make sure they ship outside the US so hotdog loving folks north of the border can enjoy!

Cheers and have beers!

It's just an added bonus to me. I dontate x amount to non-profit (which I have already done if you only cared to read a few posts) and I get a kick back to buy regents. It's simple. TFtestkits cannot send to Canada so no, you're example is like apples to oranges.
I definitely DID read where you donated the amount of a Bronze membership MINUS the amount it costed you for reagents on Amazon, as if TFP is somehow benefiting from the sale of the products at TFT, thus the coupon is of value to TFP (it's not). But, thank you for making an assumption. I read this entire thread. Further, it's not apples to oranges. It's literally apples to apples. I get coupons on the back of my receipts or back of my tickets to places that aren't even in my area ALL THE TIME. Can I turn around and argue with the store that "Why are you giving me 10% off at Menards when there isn't even one within 200 miles of here? Instead, I want you to lower YOUR PRICE of YOUR GOODS by 10% to account for me never being able to use the coupon to Menards you gave me on my receipt for shopping here."

That is exactly the same situation. You're punishing TFP by not giving them the full Bronze membership because you had to spend money elsewhere. Granted, all donations are good, so don't get me wrong. It's the fact that you are taking away from the company based on the fact you can't use a coupon they are giving away as a bonus. Thank you for the donation. It is definitely still appreciated.

Sorry, not punishing tfp at all, did you read the fact that the gripe was about and then the realization that there's a sole source to Canada for Taylor? No need to make a long winded post, I have the app subscription and gave tfp money, where the punishment?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.