Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hi,

I noticed that the my test kit (Taylor K-2006C) says that reagent should be stored in a cool dry place. We're leaving for an extended vacation and will be turning up the A/C to 88F at our house in AZ. Will the test kit be OK when I return?

Thanks.

it will be fine, the recommendations is for people that used to store it in a pool house or by the pool in the sun... imagine everything getting 110 degrees in direct sun for weeks or months...

If you have a tile floor store it there as it will stay cooler :)

Reactions: DanF
I don't know, but I think it would be okay. Taylor says storage temperatures are between 36°–85° F (2°–29° C). How long is your vacation for? Do you have a basement? If so, you could just store it down there in a cabinet. If you don't have a basement, then I would suggest storing it in the house in a cabinet. Have a nice trip :)

Reactions: DanF
I don't know, but I think it would be okay. Taylor says storage temperatures are between 36°–85° F (2°–29° C). How long is your vacation for? Do you have a basement? If so, you could just store it down there in a cabinet. If you don't have a basement, then I would suggest storing it in the house in a cabinet. Have a nice trip :)
Thanks! No basement, but it appears that leaving the kit in the house will be OK. What about the refrigerator...too cold?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.