Temporary Filter/Pump Control

Pelotonjon

Jun 14, 2021
New Jersey
I recently had my Compool CP-3600 stop working, so there is currently no way to turn the pimp/filter on. A new system is back ordered (Omnitouch) for at least two weeks. Is there something I can use temporarily just to turn the filter on, so we can still swim and clean pool?

I do not know the inside of a Compool system, but I would suspect you can direct wire the pump to a breaker and use the breaker to turn it on and off. Get an electrician if you are not comfortable around wiring.

Keep adding liquid chlorine every day and use your pool brush to move it around. Do not let your pool go green.

Just a quick update, we’ve had some electricians come out, who quoted us $650 to hardwire the filter, which sounds exorbitant.
At this point, we’re just going to wait out the Hayward OmniPL (with SWG) and keep adding chlorine, brushing a lot, and running our M600 a lot.

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.