May 26, 2020
Long Island, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi folks.
Long time lurker here, finally joined a few days ago.
I'm wondering if anyone out there, probably in the North East, has a working, or is familiar with, a Teledyne Laars XL-3 (DP3000) Oil Heater. I have one, and it's in sad shape. I'm looking to resurrect it, and could use some assistance if possible.
I'm probably going to rebuild the firebox itself, as well as replace quite a bit of rusted sheet metal. To that end, some up-close pictures, and/or some measurements, would be very helpful, if anyone is able to assist.
If necessary, I could possibly travel somewhat to take my own pics and/or measurements, if agreeable.

TIA.

I have never seen the Teledyne Laars XL-3 (DP3000) mentioned here and a search find no hits.

Good luck in your rebuild.

Hi folks.
Long time lurker here, finally joined a few days ago.
I'm wondering if anyone out there, probably in the North East, has a working, or is familiar with, a Teledyne Laars XL-3 (DP3000) Oil Heater. I have one, and it's in sad shape. I'm looking to resurrect it, and could use some assistance if possible.
I'm probably going to rebuild the firebox itself, as well as replace quite a bit of rusted sheet metal. To that end, some up-close pictures, and/or some measurements, would be very helpful, if anyone is able to assist.
If necessary, I could possibly travel somewhat to take my own pics and/or measurements, if agreeable.

TIA.
I have a unit of need of rebuilding or parts. 973 715 4770

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.