Taylor kit in Canada?

Mine just shipped on Tuesday so will see if my result is the same as yours. If so I guess I will have to figure something else out. Frustrating for sure.

Cross post there too, as this is an active post:
After read several posts and I found out this company poolsupplyhaus.ca (by Ottawa Pool Works) have the Talyor K2006 for sale at $148.35 and they can ship within Canada. If you are in Ottawa, you can pickup, the shipping fee to Southwestern Ontario is very reasonable for less than $14, they also supply reagents too. The customer service is very helpful and answer questions very promptly. They called me right after I placed the order and apologized that they have to ship at Monday not the weekend (I ordered today Friday, and the shipping shows it's 2 day shipping). I am very happy for the service so far, now just waiting for the kits arrive next week and try out.

They have 10% off code on their Facebook right now: MAYOPEN10P

I hope this information will save fellow Canadian members same hassle to order from States.

Reactions: Weasel2017
just want to report back the order from pools supply haus, I got this at Wednesday morning, and they shipped at Monday. but this is not the CK-2006C so if you order , better ask for the refill of CYA reagent too.
The kit has 2x22ml bottle of cya reagent, so it can last for 6 test. I called pool supply haus, they do have cya reagent refill bottle for 500ml and 4 liters, just need to email them for special order as it did not show on the web site.
not sure what else will use often for this test kit, maybe better buy the refill together. anyone has idea? thanks

I read elsewhere in the forum that the two you want to top up right away are FAS-DPD (R0870 and R0871) and the CYA (R0013). I'm still waiting on my kit to arrive so maybe there are others you will burn through quicker as well.

Reactions: jenck and mknauss
So I called Lowry and they directed me to Automated Aquatics in Edmonton. They quoted the 2006c for $390!!!

amazon.ca has the 2006 for about $140. But I’d much rather the larger commercial variant.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi everyone - I am new to the site, as my pool was just installed last year. I am very excited to start using the TFP methodology!
Maybe this is old knowledge, but want to caution my fellow Canadians: I ordered two K-2006c kits over the past two weeks, one from eBay and one from Walmart.ca. Both were deemed “Restricted” and confiscated at the international shipping centre. My money was refunded both times, as was the seller’s on eBay. Thought I’d share my story of caution when using US-based sellers for the kits.
Here is how I got mine.

Reactions: AlTrendy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.