Tara "SureSeam" Liner vs Latham/Premier "UltraSeam" Liner

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying the heat in their pools!

We finally decided on a liner, "Cascade Creek with no Border" by Tara Liners, only to discover they don't have the Ultra Seam which makes the seams invisible. In fact their website has very little information on their seams at all. You would think if they were invisible that they would have that on the cover page. Anyways, what I could find is that their tech is called "SureSeam" which is supposed to make the seams harder to see. I now doubt how well this is done given the lack of info. I searched through the forums here and coudn't find much. One person did post saying that Tara liners seams are visible.

Anyone with a recent Tara liner installed that can comment? Would also like to here from Ultra Seam users.

Here is the Tara color we like:
CascadeCreek-NoTile-6.png

That is a pretty liner. I am giving you a bump just in case someone new will see this and comment.

Did you try to doing a search with the liner brand in the search box at the top of this page? I bet you might get a hit or two if you do.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.