Sep 11, 2020
Oklahoma
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hi I have the Hayward Omnilogic with TCell SWG. I have only had water in my pool for a little over a month. I hired a pool cleaner because I have no idea what I’m doing. He came to clean on Wednesday and told me he couldn’t get my pump from low to high and that it wouldn’t prime. When I went to the box pump was turned off. I turned on the pump and flipped the switch to high and the pump started running just fine. I have no idea what he did and why he could not get pump to run?!?! After he left, my actuator valves were no longer turning automatically and I started getting a warning on my chlorinator. Two days later I checked my water and I had very little chlorine and my instant salt shows zero. I don’t think my chlorinator is working. The salt level is reading 3700 ppm. Is there some kind of configuration I need to redo to get my valves and chlorinator working again?

My guess is the pool guy left you OmniLogic in SERVICE mode.

See page 5 in https://www.hayward-pool.com/assets/documents/pools/pdf/manuals/omnilogic-hlbase-operation.pdf

Service Mode - Service Mode will turn off all pool equipment and disable all remote controls including networked devices. Service Mode is useful to prevent scheduled operation and disable remote operation while servicing the pool. After selecting Service Mode, there are two options:

Service Mode (Standard): The OmniLogic will remain in Service Mode until you manually exit. To exit Service Mode, touch the power button and select he Service Mode button again.

Reactions: Deana33
Thank you everyone! This ended up being one of my pink 4 amp fuses. The top right fuse in the box.
Once we swapped that out … everything started working correctly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.