T-cell settings???

telllaura

May 21, 2021
san diego CA
Newbie here - don't mean to sideline the topic but I can't find answer to my adjacent problem:
I don't show a t-cell # setting when I check readings - it just skips that #. System seems to work (until recently when its reading salt as low) Would an "off brand" replacement cell (T-15) not give a cell reading?

Newbie here - don't mean to sideline the topic but I can't find answer to my adjacent problem:
I don't show a t-cell # setting when I check readings - it just skips that #. System seems to work (until recently when its reading salt as low) Would an "off brand" replacement cell (T-15) not give a cell reading?
Its not the cell it's your controller. Some controllers are locked into a particular T-cell type because that is how it was originally bundled.. or it's adjusted via a jumper on the board. If you are getting a low salinity reading.. what salinity are you getting with your test kit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not the cell it's your controller. Some controllers are locked into a particular T-cell type because that is how it was originally bundled.. or it's adjusted via a jumper on the board. If you are getting a low salinity reading.. what salinity are you getting with your test kit?
Pool store tests at 3400-3460, consistently
My display used to show T15. Can not remember when it stopped showing that setting. I did replace that disk shaped resistor and I suspect that may have been when the T15 stopped showing, but didnt notice right away.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.