SwimWays Chaise Lounge - Do you have one?

MikeFL

Oct 5, 2019
Gulf Breeze, FL
Spent some time reading through the Chaise Lounger threads and I'm looking for someone who has purchased a SwimWays Chaise Lounge for their sun shelf(link to one below).

The Amazon comments have several positive comments from buyers who use these on their sun shelf, most drilled holes to fill the lounge with water.

Let me know what you think when they arrive, they are showing as unavailable now but I noticed they come and go so I'll probably grab 2 when they show available next. We just signed our contract with dig date in February so we have plenty of time.

I tried buying two of those (white) and they were out of stock.. it was hard to find those anywhere and when I did, they still didn't work out.

We haven't gotten any yet.. we found Aqua Chairs.. a bit less than Ledge Loungers. We will check them out at a later date :)

Reactions: MikeFL
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.