SWG Plumbing Question

One more little thing. Pentair, for example, only includes a full warranty when installed by an authorized Pentair dealer-installer. DIY gives you a drastically shorter warranty. I don't know if other manufacturers have a similar policy, but it might be worth checking. My Pentair IC-40 failed during the full warranty period but after what the DIY warranty would have been, so in my case the cost of pro install was worth it.

Looking at what I'm reading online, the RJ60+ should also be able to fit in pretty easily, is that right?
More length is needed for the RJ60. Alone it needs roughly 14 inches of space and the T for the flow switch is an additional 4 inches. It may very well require the vertical loop option to fit both in.

I meant fit in as in it should be able to plug in to my control panel.
You will connect the SWG power supply the same way from the filter pump relay load terminals using regular wires and a conduit from the E-Command Box to the SWG power supply.

The Aquarite is the only SWG that will communicate with your system so that you can control it from your E-Command.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.