Surface cleaner device

jazzman161

May 11, 2020
South Florida
Hey all. I seem to suffer from lots of small surface debris and insects and not too much on the leaves/grass kind. I'll check out my pool in the morning and find bunch of little ants or gnats floating around. My question, is there a pool cleaner or device that would help take care of this issue or I need to manually skim it? For what it's worth, my pool is rectangular, with the only skimmer at the shallow end and all this debris caddy-corner at the deep end.

I have the solar breeze which is a solar powered top skimmer. I have trees that are constantly dropping stuff into the pool and I would have to clean the skimmer basket several times a day without this. It picks up a good bit and motors around the pool using solar power. It is a bit expensive but this is my 3rd Summer with it and it is worth every penny.

Reactions: frankan9
Thanks both for the input. I'll check them out!
I have Solar Brreze too, just purchased and love it. Cleared surface of all bugs(flys/bees) and Petals from our ironwood trees and anything else that doesn’t sink to the bottom. Works well here in AZ, Runs on solar power.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.