xpert66

Apr 11, 2021
Central NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
New above ground pool install. Trenched a 4in wide Trench only have one skimmer and one return line. Is it okay to put one line on top of another in the same Trench?

Yes, you can put pipes on top of each other. But it will cause problems if you ever need to fix a leak in one of the pipes. For future maintenance it is better to have them side by side so you can access either pipe to fix a crack.

Reactions: xpert66
Yes, you can put pipes on top of each other. But it will cause problems if you ever need to fix a leak in one of the pipes. For future maintenance it is better to have them side by side so you can access either pipe to fix a crack.
I was thinking about that. It may be easier to fix a crack then to dig another trench. the trenching machine piles up a lot of dirt and I could not get to do another pass as I had limited space with a tree stump in the way. The run is about 40 feet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.