Carbondale, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
I'm just posting because I am super sad. A few weeks ago I started the process of opening my pool. All to discover that there was a crack in my filter basket on my pump and my heat exchanger cracked this winter. Filed a claim through AHS warranty company. After the pool guy waiting on parts he was finally able to get out yesterday and repair/replace it all. He was back before it turned, but Doheny sent him the wrong pump and AHS hadn't ordered the new themostat when they ordered the heat exchanger. However during that wait time we had a Crud ton of rain and up and down weather with no ability to filter. My crystal clear after winter pool now looks like this. And I was so excited about not having to SLAM or do anything with it. Off to the store today to buy chlorine and salt. Ugh. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. Was so hoping to get the heater on and kiddo be able to get in it. Booo

Attachments

• 16209225766945366237989875016571.jpg
    16209225766945366237989875016571.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20210413_172414.jpg
    20210413_172414.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Sad
Reactions: V___25
And yes apparently it is. I had surgery less than 2 weeks ago so I can't lift the Polaris vac in and out of the pool. I mean I can but hubby would be mad. So she has taken that over, plus she has learned how to do all the water tests and input them into my pool math app. Knows where all the stuff is. Now just needed to teach her the SWCG and I can stay pretty hands off this summer! Lol she is enjoying doing it....for now!
11 is the perfect age to start teaching the crotch goblin how to maintain the swimming pool, right? Lol

In the future, if the pool is holding water but the pump is dead, you can circulate the water with a submersible pump and a hose. You aren't filtering, but you are circulating. That and keep adding FC with Liquid Chlorine. This should work with any pool type in a pinch.

In the future, if the pool is holding water but the pump is dead, you can circulate the water with a submersible pump and a hose. You aren't filtering, but you are circulating. That and keep adding FC with Liquid Chlorine. This should work with any pool type in a pinch.
Or dump the chlorine in and
Brush brush brush...
Breathe in Breathe out
Brush brush brush some more...
Wax on Wax off..
Put your left foot in, put your left foot out..
Shake your little toosh on the cat walk, on the cat walk..

you get the point!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
crotch goblin

puke GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TriangleMan
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.