Sunplay Warning

Hopefully this is the right place. I had done business with these people before with no issues. I ordered a Pentair pump from Sunplay, it was listed as In Stock and expected to ship the next business day with a 5 - 7 day ship time. Fair enough. I ordered the pump, after 2 weeks I had heard nothing even though they had taken my money right up front. After several emails where they promised to look in to it & to get it shipped, nothing (and they don't answer their phone either). I finally asked for a cancellation and refund, which they said had to go to accounting. I looked at the BBB and they had a rating of F, and 33 of the complaints were about taking money and not shipping product. I filed a complaint so others that looked would know. I contacted my CC company and they refunded my money and contacted business. Today the CC company canceled the charge and low an behold I got an email from Sunplay stating they had canceled the order an refunded the money. What choice did they have since the CC company removed the cash. Anyway beware of this company. Buyer beware!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.