Snyder, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I got above hot tub out of commission. Got the dreaded FL1 code. Did everything possible to fix. Decided maybe it was the circulation pump. It's pretty corroded. I noticed this fitting leaking and when I went to check it... it just broke off. I have no idea what it's called or where to look for a new one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll get some pics coming in a second.

Never worked on a Sundance Metro, so I couldn't say for sure. It looks like the pressure switch port on the inlet of a "trombone" heater. In which case, it would explain your fl1 error. Sundance, in my experience, does not use this heater, and uses a flow switch, not a pressure switch. But, again, I have never heard of that model.
20201205_132948.jpg
20201205_132941.jpg
Is this what your heater looks like? This one is from a Caldera, but many spas use similar heaters.
The piece inside is threaded, and can be got out with a screwdriver and a few choice words. ;)
Can you post a pic of the part it was connected to?

Never worked on a Sundance Metro, so I couldn't say for sure. It looks like the pressure switch port on the inlet of a "trombone" heater. In which case, it would explain your fl1 error. Sundance, in my experience, does not use this heater, and uses a flow switch, not a pressure switch. But, again, I have never heard of that model.
View attachment 170204
View attachment 170206
Is this what your heater looks like? This one is from a Caldera, but many spas use similar heaters.
The piece inside is threaded, and can be got out
A2B28401-A4F8-4B90-8063-2576E2827C6F.jpeg2A8F56F3-4304-4E57-94F3-ADAE33765BFF.jpeg
Thank you a lot!
So.. here is what it went into. A hose goes in the top of it. Then mates to the back of the box.B2593775-C88D-4282-8269-48118A72AE96.jpeg

Looks like they used the pressure switch port as an air bleeder. To my knowledge they do not sell that piece separately. The threaded piece (3/8" mpth x barb adapter) will come out, but if it broke off where it connects to the heater you'll probably need to get a new heater.
Looks like they improved the design a bit.

Looks like they used the pressure switch port as an air bleeder. To my knowledge they do not sell that piece separately. The threaded piece (3/8" mpth x barb adapter) will come out, but if it broke off where it connects to the heater you'll probably need to get a new heater.
Looks like they improved the design a bit.
Thank you for your time and knowledge. You got me where I needed to go. I was able to unthread the broken piece of the barb adapter. Gonna get a new one and pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.