Summersatthelake Pool Build

Mermaid Queen,
This is my full time home...my last name is Summers and I live at the Lake so SummersAtTheLake...I have that domain registered and in my business (Realtor/Developer) it is pretty easy for people to remember.
The lake is terribly dirty from all of the rain we have had this spring..I believe that most of the midwest has had a rough winter and spring. Thanks for the comments and I will keep plugging away

summersatthelake said:
Mermaid Queen,
This is my full time home...my last name is Summers and I live at the Lake so SummersAtTheLake...I have that domain registered and in my business (Realtor/Developer) it is pretty easy for people to remember.
The lake is terribly dirty from all of the rain we have had this spring..I believe that most of the midwest has had a rough winter and spring. Thanks for the comments and I will keep plugging away

MY Oldest son and i have our own business, do just that , realtor/developer, and Architecture as well.

summersatthelake said:
Mermaid Queen,

You are obviously very good at your business :wink:

Your pool, your view, everything ..................BEAUTIFUL! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.