DFW - Plano, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I use a Stenner to dose bleach daily. It would be a very handy feature to have an automated way to note the dosages in the app. For example, I also track the Stenner dosages in Excel and am behind in adding the daily dosages via the app by almost a month. A feature like this might also naturally dovetail to track tank levels. Thanks for considering....

I like the idea of that, so I have a few questions.
How are you thinking about tracking it?
By oz calculated by you?
Calculated by the size pump and run time?
Some other way.

I have a spreadsheet that calculates how much bleach some of the common size pumps inject given minutes of run time. It also accounts for the dial setting on adjustable pumps. I hadn't thought of extending it to extrapolate expected drum level.

Tracking based on pump rating oz/minute. 4.44 in my case if my math was right. Never can tell there tho... Drum level given amount added less doses over time. I also try to measure inches of product in drum and given its diameter, a volume as a sanity check.

I have also thought about requesting this as an enhancement to Pool Math but have just been too lazy to write up the request...

My thoughts would be something along the lines of specifying how many minutes a day the pump runs and what tube/dosing per minute it is rated for (to make it sort of a generic feature usable by anyone, not just those with a Stenner pump) . I am currently recording how many gallons of chlorine and what strength when I refill the drum but a semi-automatic way to record the daily dosing would be much easier.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.