StoneScapes vs. Pebble Sheen - is StoneScapes Cust Service really that bad?

Dec 30, 2018
Moorpark, Ca
We are embarking on the journey of building our first pool. We have a well respected PB. 40 years in the business, nothing but wonderful reviews, and he is Pebble Tec certified and a Pentair preferred dealer. He has given us brochures for both PebbleTec and StoneScapes.

I love the color on the aqua white StoneScapes mini pebble but I have read horror stories about the customer service from StoneScapes when something goes wrong.

I have also read, though, that as long as the installer is good, the brand of pebble finish used is inconsequential. is this true?

what is the closest Pebble Sheen color to the Aqua White in StoneScapes

can anyone make me feel better about using StoneScapes vs PT?

thanks in advance !!

Jen

Last edited:
As in just about anything it DOES come down to the installers. Any one can do just about any thing BUT are they skilled at it?

As far as the customer service, again it is all about who you are talking to and what kind of training they have or what they have been told to say.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.