Stonescapes Tahoe Blue - Puerto Rico Blend or Not?

Apr 25, 2018
San Jose, CA
Hi,

We are nearing the final stages of our pool refinishing project and we have decided to go with Stonescapes Tahoe Blue Mini Pebble with abalone added. However, we are trying to decide whether to add Puerto Rico Blend also. It was recommended to us to use 1 1/2 to 2 bags of Puerto Rico Blend if we want to add it, but we were thinking of maybe just adding one bag so it doesn't change the Tahoe Blue color as much.

How much does adding Puerto Rico Blend change the color of the water? Does it make it much more blue? Could it potentially make it look like a more artificial blue (like Windex)?

We think we like the Tahoe Blue color as it is, but we would be happy to add just a bit more blue (and sparkle) to it.

Thoughts? Experiences? Photos?

Thank you!

Welcome to TFP :)

Those are very specific questions and it may be awhile before someone that has those colors will see this, just wanted to say hi..

Thanks for the response!

Just to clarify, I am interested in hearing about any experiences with Puerto Rico Blend, not just in conjunction with Tahoe Blue mini-pebble. I understand my original post was pretty specific, but any information would be helpful.

Thanks for the response!

Just to clarify, I am interested in hearing about any experiences with Puerto Rico Blend, not just in conjunction with Tahoe Blue mini-pebble. I understand my original post was pretty specific, but any information would be helpful.

This is the exact color we’re looking at. Did you end up going with Tahoe blue Puerto Rico blend, if so I would love to see pictures. Thanks!

This is the exact color we’re looking at. Did you end up going with Tahoe blue Puerto Rico blend, if so I would love to see pictures. Thanks!
I know this is an old thread...just curious if you decided to go with PR blend? We are also doing Tahoe Blue mini and thinking of adding PR blend and/or abalone shells.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.