Stonescapes Mini Pebble Tahoe Blue With Added Black (Reverse Tahoe?)

I'm not trying to be annoying and post too much, but I remember when we were deciding the pool finish and water color, it was so hard to find pics!! Especially since this is a 'custom' color of mini-pebble Reverse Tahoe Blue with abalone shell. Hope this helps someone down the road...

reverse tahoe surface reflection.jpgreverse tahoe pano.jpgreverse tahoe deep end.jpgreverse tahoe shelf and shallow.jpgreverse tahoe shelf and shallow 2.jpg

The only annoying thing you have done is NOT post more pics of that pretty pool!!! I LOVE the slide on the shelf! Do they hit their bum on the shelf or slide right into the water?

That color is SO pretty!!!

Kim:kim:

Slide on the shelf is a big hit! It moves around during play, but normally the end of the slide is hanging off of the edge of the shelf, so they slide right in! (I can see in my pic though, it's not quite set up right...)

Thanks for the color compliments!

I hope am not too late to the party! I really love your water color. Our pool builder only has one pool done with the reverse Tahoe and of course it’s fully shaded every time I try to see it. Do you have any photos of your pool in the shade for comparison?

thank you,

Hi Jenin,

Happy to help! Where are you located in the country? If you are in Arizona, I would be happy for you to stop by and take a look at the pool.

Fortunately, it has been cloudy lately here in AZ, so here are some pics with cloud cover.

As to the formula, yes they reversed the tahoe blue black and gold bags. Normally, there are 4 bags gold to 1 bag black. For our pool, they switched those to make it 1 bag gold to 4 bags black. Our pool builder made us sign extra paperwork basically saying this was our own custom creation and they won't be liable if the color doesn't work out... And, just FYI, when they were spraying it in, my wife called me frantically worried that it was too dark and it didn't look right. Nevertheless, after the whole process was complete, all was good! We are still very very happy with the color, and we frequently get lots of positive comments from guests. Happy to answer any more questions.

(don't mind the dirty pool!)

cloudy pool 2.jpgcloudy pool 5.jpgcloudy pool 4.jpgcloudy pool 3.jpg

Hi Jenin,

Happy to help! Where are you located in the country? If you are in Arizona, I would be happy for you to stop by and take a look at the pool.

Fortunately, it has been cloudy lately here in AZ, so here are some pics with cloud cover.

As to the formula, yes they reversed the tahoe blue black and gold bags. Normally, there are 4 bags gold to 1 bag black. For our pool, they switched those to make it 1 bag gold to 4 bags black. Our pool builder made us sign extra paperwork basically saying this was our own custom creation and they won't be liable if the color doesn't work out... And, just FYI, when they were spraying it in, my wife called me frantically worried that it was too dark and it didn't look right. Nevertheless, after the whole process was complete, all was good! We are still very very happy with the color, and we frequently get lots of positive comments from guests. Happy to answer any more questions.

View attachment 90186View attachment 90189View attachment 90188View attachment 90187
Love the reverse tahoe blue. Is your pool touch of glass or puerto rico blend by chance? Or just the mini pebble version? National Pool Tile's site shows the tahoe blue all a little different with each version.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Jenin,

View attachment 90186View attachment 90189View attachment 90188View attachment 90187
Thanks for the post! I spoke with the representative in the NPT showroom about this custom color, and she explained the reverse Tahoe configuration would completely void the warranty from the manufacturer. Is this accurate?

Reactions: Kerriann
Thanks for the post! I spoke with the representative in the NPT showroom about this custom color, and she explained the reverse Tahoe configuration would completely void the warranty from the manufacturer. Is this accurate?
Good info to share with everyone! Unfortunately I can’t confirm since my PB didn’t bring it up to me... and I never asked the manufacturer. Thanks for sharing!

These pics were taken at 12 noon. Happy to provide others if these aren't helpful!

View attachment 74149
View attachment 74150
Beautiful color! I am on the last day to choose my color! We decided on Tahoe Blue, but had the exact same worry as you did with the green tint. Not sure my PB can do anything about adding more black instead of the gold. To be honest I don't think he really knows about that. Anyway, was it considered custom to where the manufacturer had to create something for you? Or was this something your PB can do on the spot?
Thx!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.