Stonescape Pebble Finish Question

Mary R

Aug 13, 2021
San Diego
Hi All,
We're just about done tiling our pool. So the next decision is to select our pebble finish. We want a very vibrant blue and are contracted to use Stonescape brand. My pool rep. recommends we go with Aqua blue mini pebbles with the Puerto Rico blend glass. He doesn't have a pool to show us though. He gave us a two inch sample that doesn't really show us much. Has anybody used this formula, if so what are your thoughts & could you post a picture for me to see? Thanks,
Mary R.
San Diego

We used Aqua White. From the pictures I saw, the Aqua Blue was a similar color but darker. From the Stonescapes colors, I would agree with your pool builder that the Aqua Blue would be the closest color to what you’re looking for. If you don’t want it as dark then I would say the Aqua White like mine. I don’t think you want anything with grey in it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.