Stone and coping enhancing sealant

ZeroGz

Sep 18, 2011
Prosper, TX
Hi Folks,

Wanted to get some advice on what to use to seal my stone walls and leuders coping on my SWG pool. The builder used an enhancing sealant that started peeling in less than 6 months. I do want something that does enhance the colors of both and prefer it not be slippery when wet on the coping for safety.

A secondary question is around the leuders coping. You can see from the pics a lot of inconsistencies in the color of the charcoal leuders as well as some weird striping. Is there a way to clean it or resurface it so I can just get a nice even gray color and then seal it? Thanks IMG_0695.JPGIMG_0696.jpgIMG_0697.JPGIMG_0698.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Folks,

A secondary question is around the leuders coping. You can see from the pics a lot of inconsistencies in the color of the charcoal leuders as well as some weird striping. Is there a way to clean it or resurface it so I can just get a nice even gray color and then seal it? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

I can speak on the Leuders coping as I have it also. The inconsistency is throughout the stone. Although a dealer might darken it somewhat, the pits, striping and other inconsistencies are there to stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.