Steps for above ground pool

Kincytx

Jul 29, 2021
Anahuac TX
I'm looking into buying entry steps for my above ground pool. I have small deck/patio and would need to take them out end of season to cover the pool. Anyone have any luck finding a product that can be attached for stability, but will come out of pool to cover. Most that I see are like the Confer, and have two stabilizers to attach to deck. Can these be easily attached/detached according to season?

I'm looking into buying entry steps for my above ground pool. I have small deck/patio and would need to take them out end of season to cover the pool. Anyone have any luck finding a product that can be attached for stability, but will come out of pool to cover. Most that I see are like the Confer, and have two stabilizers to attach to deck. Can these be easily attached/detached according to season?

It must be stairs season. This is about the 4th time I have posted this picture in the last week. This is how I did mine. I did not find a way that I liked to attach the stabilizers to the deck. It left holes, stripped out, or just looked bad. The handrails flex enough that I can squeeze them together and then pop them into the cutouts. But they are rigid enough that they stay there and hold the stairs in place.

188814-7ffec3598c5bd9bf6192288ca6355307.jpg

It must be stairs season. This is about the 4th time I have posted this picture in the last week. This is how I did mine. I did not find a way that I liked to attach the stabilizers to the deck. It left holes, stripped out, or just looked bad. The handrails flex enough that I can squeeze them together and then pop them into the cutouts. But they are rigid enough that they stay there and hold the stairs in place.

View attachment 565200
What a great idea!