Silver Supporter
Jul 3, 2020
West Hills, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi. I am pretty handy and the Stenner pump and 15 gallon tank look like the solution I have been wanting for years to keep my pool chlorinated AND alleviate the need for me to manually add chlorine daily during the summer. That being said - everything looks pretty straightforward except how I attach the outflow from the pump to my system. Will I need to cut out a section of pipe? Is there an easy way to install the tube into the existing PVC pipe? I assume it is placed in the pipe that exits the heater and returns to the pool?

some will install a 1/4" t- fitting to screw injector into. others will drill and tap a 1/4" hole in a return PVC pipe to screw injector into. either way will work. I did the drill and tap because I did not want to mess with cutting and gluing PVC. Practiced on a scrap piece of PVC then went for it! Turned out to be pretty easy. If you drill and tap I suggest drill on thicker PVC pipe like a fitting / sleeve.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.