tgbfdl

May 22, 2017
Fond Du Lac
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I posted about 2 weeks ago regarding installing a Stenner for chlorine dosing. I tried removing my current puck feeder and the unions used do not appear to be a standard size :( . After looking at the bottom of the puck feeder i noticed a 1/4" npt drain plug. Could i screw a 1/4" npt elbow into that and then screw my stenner injector into the elbow? The puck feeder hasn't been used for a couple of months and i would plan on cleaning out any left over residue. I am not worried about anyone placing pucks in the dispenser as i am the only one in our home who has done this in the past--no one else know how to. My only concern is that the injection point would be a couple of inches below the current plumbing run. Does the Stenner has enough "push" to pump the chlorine into the water stream? It is the 100 psi model. I appreciate all of the advice given in this forum. TIA!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.