Stay jandy or...

blazin

Bronze Supporter
Jul 29, 2017
Franklin, MA
I've got an iaqualink automation system. It's great, although we have nothing to compare it to.

That being said, after my ammonia incident, it's clear we need to automate delivery a bit.

I've seen it's best to stay with the swcg of the mfg of your automation if available. In my case the aquapure 1400 fits the bill, but...

I'm toying with idea of a stenner, this throws this out completely and needs some flow rate testing to dial in the liquid but that's ok.

This and the fact that apparently the jandy swcg aren't "great" makes me ask, if i'm open to ditching best automation then what's the best swcg for a 17k pool?

The other wrench is I thought swcg were more expensive, but a 30 gpd adjustable stenner with 30 gallon tank is $100 less than the aquapure 1400 right now

Given your setup I would get a Jandy Aquapure 1400.

Although I have a 20 year old Jandy Aqualink RS8 with a Pentair IC40 SWG. It is not a big deal that I can’t adjust the IC40 with the Aqualink. I will probably replace the Aqualink with a Pentair Intellicenter later this year.

Jandy has a Purelink Power Center that includes the Aquapure power supply but I doubt that is what you have.

Best to call inyopools and discuss what you need. Probably the Power Center and cell and a cable connecting the Aquapure to the Aqualink.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.