Starting the process in North Phoenix **Updated Pics 8/22**

Re: Starting the process in North Phoenix **Updated Pics 7/2

Plumbing finished early in the week with inspection.

Pool001-3.jpg

Pool003-5.jpg

Pool002-3.jpg

Today they did the Shotcrete.

Pool005-5.jpg

Pool007-3.jpg

Pool008.jpg

Pool009.jpg

Pool010-1.jpg

Re: Starting the process in North Phoenix **Updated Pics 8/1

Last two days they have been working on the BBQ island and starting to lay the travertine. Found out that they are missing a piece of plumbing for the third water sheer. So that is the reason they have not finished the coping around the pool yet.

Some pics of the progress so far.

Pool001-4.jpg

Pool003-6.jpg

Pool004-6.jpg

Pool002-4.jpg

Re: Starting the process in North Phoenix **Updated Pics 8/2

Very nice! I love the travertine deck. Will be nice and cool. Lots of negative reviews here when using a SWG but I still have not seen any pics first had of damage (non freezing areas) so I take the negative comments with a grain of salt. :cool: I have 2" thick travertine coping so we'll see how mine holds up...

That's what happens when I only look at the first page. LOL

Nice use of steel coming out of the bbq footings.

Why did they leave so much of the caliche in the back yard.
That is a clay that will expand when it gets wet. Not the best underlayment.

Re: Starting the process in North Phoenix **Updated Pics 8/2

Very nice! I love the travertine deck. Will be nice and cool. Lots of negative reviews here when using a SWG but I still have not seen any pics first had of damage (non freezing areas) so I take the negative comments with a grain of salt. :cool: I have 2" thick travertine coping so we'll see how mine holds up...

My aunt has a SW pool and her stone around it is slowly disintegrating. You won't see it necessarily but you will feel it when you touch it and it comes off in your hands...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.