Starting on borates. Help confirm calculations.

I did Borates last year. There's probably nothing left this year. We had over two foot of rain in 5 weeks starting last August. Between that and what was drained for winter, I'd guess I'm in the 10 to 20 ppm range now.

Your water looks terrific. Last year was my first full year with BBB. Did the Borates right after opening. I was amazed but then again my water never looked that clear in all my pool owning years. I think there was one time in 1982 but it only lasted about an hour. :)

I used Proteam Supreme Plus instead of the borax and acid.Much easier then going back and forth with the other method.This product is awesome to say the least.Multiple benefits .One of the most notable being chlorine loss of .5-1ppm aday with 8 hrs of sun.Great buffer for TA and PH.It will raise TA and PH so drop levels prior to application.I have never seen a pool sparkle like this.

sent from my droid Incredible

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.