Stamped concrete

Jun 2, 2015
Kingston ma
Have a stamped concrete deck that is about 8 years old. Some parts seem to be fading a bit. I wanted to restain it but I’m not sure what product to use. I’m usually a diy’er so thinking I could tackle it. Any suggestions on approach or product to use ?

Please share what it looks like now so we can really see what you are working with.

One thing I do know is you do NOT want to paint it! Paint on concrete = why did I do that after a while and most times it is after a short while.

Kim:kim:

What a pretty area you have there!

LOL on the dog on the "hammock" you put out for him!

I am guessing the decking is wet in this picture. Is this what it looks like after you do a good cleaning of it? What do you use to clean it?

There are many things you can do... I called these guys and asked them as they deal with it every day and they are all about the DIY'er :)

What a pretty area you have there!

LOL on the dog on the "hammock" you put out for him!

I am guessing the decking is wet in this picture. Is this what it looks like after you do a good cleaning of it? What do you use to clean it?
You can see some areas are wet. Likely after some rain. I usually will power wash it prior to sealing it and use some simple green. Use a peer blower to get everything off. This pic I was taking of dog lol so I can post a better pic later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.