Stamped Concrete Issue?

htgomez88

Apr 9, 2023
Fresno, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Hello everyone,

Our pool builder just got done pouring concrete in our backyard. It's stamped concrete roman texture with a dark grey release. It has been about 1 week since pour. The attached picture is what it currently looks like. I am concerned with the stamp outline that is clearly visible and the fact that it is not consistently dark grey and is 2 tone with what seems to look like just regular concrete color. Will this change as it cures? Is this how it's supposed to look? Hoping others have some experience with this. TIA
Screenshot_20230802_152802_Ring.jpg20230801_190717.jpg20230802_201333.jpg

Hello everyone,

Our pool builder just got done pouring concrete in our backyard. It's stamped concrete roman texture with a dark grey release. It has been about 1 week since pour. The attached picture is what it currently looks like. I am concerned with the stamp outline that is clearly visible and the fact that it is not consistently dark grey and is 2 tone with what seems to look like just regular concrete color. Will this change as it cures? Is this how it's supposed to look? Hoping others have some experience with this. TIA
View attachment 519308View attachment 519310View attachment 519311
In the videos I’ve seen that done, they don’t line up each edge of the forms on purpose to avoid being able to see the joints like that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.