SR Smith folcrum Pad question

M1Garand

Aug 3, 2019
NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Took diving board off to clean bee nest out. Pad was laying in the bottom probably fell off when i removed board. Has some age to it so looked for new one and all the ones i see are 18" and this one measures 15". Also should there be a pad on the back where the bolts come through? The board is a SR Smith and is 8' long.

Attachments

• dive.jpg
    dive.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 8
Took diving board off to clean bee nest out. Pad was laying in the bottom probably fell off when i removed board. Has some age to it so looked for new one and all the ones i see are 18" and this one measures 15". Also should there be a pad on the back where the bolts come through? The board is a SR Smith and is 8' long.
There is only one pad on the pool side. No pad on the rear, mounting side.

I'd call smith and ask about replacement...or you could cut the 18" down. It's likely they sell it in 18" because that is the longest and they can be cut if you have a shorter pad.

I'd call smith and confirm.

There is only one pad on the pool side. No pad on the rear, mounting side.

I'd call smith and ask about replacement...or you could cut the 18" down. It's likely they sell it in 18" because that is the longest and they can be cut if you have a shorter pad.

I'd call smith and confirm.
Thanks, thats what i was thinking also

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.