Splash Superpools??

tblack

Jul 30, 2012
Got a few questions to ask you all. My wife and I went and looked at some AGP and was shown the Splash superpool with a 20yr warranty. We went in looking for a metal frame with vinyl liner but after talking more about this splash superpool. I’m kind of in favor of it.

So my questions to you?!?

Reviews on the Splash pools?? I just can’t find anyone on here with them.

Is this vinyl pool better than intex pools?? Cost of this is 8-9k 17x29. Intex pool is around $700-1000

Anyone have pictures of this pool with a deck built around it??

Thanks guys for the help! My wife and I are just trying to get reviews and justifying the cost. We understand the 20yr warranty is awesome but we would like some feed back.

* Pictures and your thoughts would be awesome!!

Got a few questions to ask you all. My wife and I went and looked at some AGP and was shown the Splash superpool with a 20yr warranty. We went in looking for a metal frame with vinyl liner but after talking more about this splash superpool. I’m kind of in favor of it.
Is this vinyl pool better than intex pools?? Cost of this is 8-9k 17x29. Intex pool is around $700-1000
Superpool/20yr .... Intex Ultra Frame 2yr
$9k / 20 = $450yr .... $1000 / 2 = $500yr

The cost is relatively the same. Obviously looking at "future" value, if you don't plan on being in your current home for 20yrs, the Superpool would have more value to the next owners w/"warranty life" left.

The superpool page had one deck idea: Photo Gallery - Splash Pools

Superpool/20yr .... Intex Ultra Frame 2yr
$9k / 20 = $450yr .... $1000 / 2 = $500yr

The cost is relatively the same. Obviously looking at "future" value, if you don't plan on being in your current home for 20yrs, the Superpool would have more value to the next owners w/"warranty life" left.

The superpool page had one deck idea: Photo Gallery - Splash Pools
View attachment 100843

The selling point with that 20yr is huge! Just wish I could get more output with current owners with Splash superpool.

Thanks for reply you made a good point with breaking down cost

Yes, most warranties are pro-rated over time. The fact that the pool owner pays for shipping is also often overlooked. It can be quite expensive to ship a heavy pool liner. When my sister's steel wall AGP had a failure due to rust the company agree to replace the pool wall, liner, and damaged uprights, all she had to pay for was shipping and installation. To have it shipped would have cost $4000. She said no thank you and bought a new pool from a different company for around the same cost.

Reactions: Blacklisted
Is that the norm for AGP's? Only a certain time then prorated? We eventually will be getting a more permanent above ground pool and just curious.

Yes I have spoke with 3 companies now and they are all prorated. 1 of 3 companies told me they would handle everything if claim would need made. Removing/installing & shipping. But a side note I would want to see on paper before I sign

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.