Manvel, TX (Houston)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
So I was doing my “biweekly” full test suite last weekend when I pressed the button on my trusty speedstir and nothing happened. Must be the batteries, so I changed them out and still no response. Tasked with either manually stirring or going without, I opted for the latter as a day of “mourning” for my trusty speedstir. Granted I only can do that thanks to TFP and the pool on near autopilot mode most of the time now. Few extra days or so won’t hurt. I do however do quick tests weekly for FC a d pH though mostly to convince myself I’m doing something most of the time. I checked TFTestkits and grew worried when I saw it was on back order and may have to manually stir my tests… yes I’m lazy and spoiled like that. Luckily Amazon had one and prime to boot. I’m back up and running now, but sad to see my old one go. She’s been there from the near beginning. And for those who don’t have one? Well once you have used one you can understand 🍻

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.