Spa Spillover doesn’t work with scheduled time, but works from intellicenter app

christinasam

Bronze Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 15
Hi, I have a strange occurrence happening with my spa spillover waterfall. I have the spa waterfall scheduled to come on daily at 9am for 2 hours. For this past week or so, I have looked out around 9am or shortly after and the spa is not spilling over. I can hear the equipment running louder for the spa spillover, but the jets in the spa are not pumping out water. I do notice that one of the outputs in the pool is pumping out much more than typical.

So, here is the strange part. I just turn off the spa spillover because I don’t have time to deal with it at that time of the day. Then later in the afternoon, I go onto my Intellicenter App on my phone at turn on the spa waterfall and bingo. It works every time.

Any ideas what’s going on here??

Check that you have the SPILLOVER circuit type as SPILLOVER and not GENERIC.

Check the time setting in your panel.

Check that you have the SPILLOVER circuit type as SPILLOVER and not GENERIC.

Check the time setting in your panel.
I’m not sure how to do that. I’m a bit of a newb. And also, looked out this morning and at the scheduled time, the spa waterfall was working this time. I don’t get it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.