Spa Mode Not An Option in Aqualink App

Simsonkn

Apr 26, 2021
VIRGINIA beach
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Looking for some automation help. I have my sheer descent valve hooked up to an actuator. When my control panel is set to auto, I can turn on the descents with the toggle on the actuator. When in service mode I can turn it on by pressing the spa mode button on the panel. How can I turn them on from the app when in auto mode? I dont have anything mentioning spa mode in my aqualink app. Couldnt figure it out in web view either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202-114047_iAquaLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20221202-114047_iAquaLink.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
Do you have a pool only or pool + spa?

If you have a pool only and a pool only Aqualink that is why iAqualink does not show a spa control.

You need to assign the JVA for your sheer descent to an AUX and that AUX will control your sheer descent.

3isytDQ.png

@PoolGate

Do you have a pool only or pool + spa?

If you have a pool only and a pool only Aqualink that is why iAqualink does not show a spa control.

You need to assign the JVA for your sheer descent to an AUX and that AUX will control your sheer descent.

3isytDQ.png

@PoolGate
Just a pool but the spa mode button on the control panel is what turns on the descents. Which should I assign to aux 2 to turn the right valve on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-081756_iAquaLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20221203-081756_iAquaLink.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 2
Just a pool but the spa mode button on the control panel is what turns on the descents. Which should I assign to aux 2 to turn the right valve on?

Try each one until it works. To narrow it down, you could trace the JVA line back to the Aqualink box and see what AUX port it is attached to.

Reactions: Simsonkn
Just a pool but the spa mode button on the control panel is what turns on the descents.

The SPA button should be diablved on a POOL only system. Suprising that it turns the valves in SERVICE mode.

Which should I assign to aux 2 to turn the right valve on?

You either need to open the panel and find which of the four JVA sockets your actuator is plugged into or if that is the only actuator you have you can try each of them and see which works.

Reactions: Simsonkn
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.