Spa fitting in AGP?

cmcree

Feb 8, 2023
Centennial CO
Moved from Here

We have an AGP, and I was wondering if I could occasionally swap out the return fitting for a spa fitting, like this one

My husband has a bad back, and I'd like to repay him for all the hard work he's put into the pool, since I've been laid up and couldn't do any heavy lifting. If I could turn the pool into a spa for him when he needs it, I think that would be a huge thank you to him as.

What do you think, TFP?
What did you end up doing? I'm looking at options for having something similar. So far haven't found anyone who's actually tried it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from Here

What did you end up doing? I'm looking at options for having something similar. So far haven't found anyone who's actually tried it.
If it will thread into the existing fitting there is no problem. However, it may not give you what you are looking for as it is should be installed into an actual spa jet body and requires the proper waterflow and an air tube to get true jet action.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.