Southeast PA build

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just curious, I am currently looking into a liner pool, but was curious what the cost might be on this? I might see who does this near me. My budget is around $70K, but $20-30K or so is for decking, fence, and a small retaining wall so about $50k for the pool and everything that goes with it.

Very Nice!!!

Carnut12 said:
Just curious, I am currently looking into a liner pool, but was curious what the cost might be on this? I might see who does this near me. My budget is around $70K, but $20-30K or so is for decking, fence, and a small retaining wall so about $50k for the pool and everything that goes with it.

Very Nice!!!

Thanks!

Pool = $33k
decking = $1200, 300' was included with the pool
retaining wall = $1100 but i did the work myself. (i had a quote for 4,500)
Fence for 1/2 acre = $6,500
i also had an aluminum fence put in around the pool that cost $3,400
Prob another 1k for grading and landscaping (done by me)

That included all equipment, lighting, and tools.

boomer133 said:
Carnut12 said:

Very Nice!!!

Thanks!

Pool = $33k
decking = $1200, 300' was included with the pool
retaining wall = $1100 but i did the work myself. (i had a quote for 4,500)
Fence for 1/2 acre = $6,500
i also had an aluminum fence put in around the pool that cost $3,400
Prob another 1k for grading and landscaping (done by me)

That included all equipment, lighting, and tools.

WOW, prices up in MA/CT seem much higher. I wonder why that is. I understand why it is much more up here than down South, but your not exactly down south.

Very Nice Build!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.