South Florida New Build dig 5/6

Your pool is absolutely stunning. Would you mind sharing the specs on your travertine, stacked stone and waterline tile? Our dig in Cypress, TX starts next week and your colors are exactly what I am going for on ours.

Thank you!

Absolutely! Our Travertine is Walnut (or Noche depending on where you get it, but I'm told it's the same) In a French pattern. The spa walls are listed as SCP white mesh mounted Ledgestone.. I will have to dig to get the actual color name for you. The waterline tile is SCP Quarries Classico 6". Hope this helps!

Pool is full!! We are very happy with the pool so far. Still have a few punchlist items to get through but it looks great.

19742565286_5030d1386a_z.jpg
[/url]Untitled by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

19742566286_04679fb80e_z.jpg
[/url] by natvtxn27, on Flickr[/IMG]

Also, love the piece of marble used for the spillway. Notice the pieces of copper and other minerals in the stone.
19761469302_006a5fa6e5_z.jpg
19582127429_b3a580afaf_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Night shots! The pump is on and running but not the bubblers yet.
19582122889_08f04e5c8c_z.jpg
Here are the lights for the bubblers, even though the bubblers are not on. Really lights up the sunshelf at night.
19768732135_d81c25cfa0_z.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your pool is beautiful, absolutely beautiful! I'm in the process of planning our inground pool and while waiting for final cash to be saved for it, am watching all the gorgeous pools being built on this web site. Congratulations and Enjoy:cool:

Natvtxn's pool is very close to one of our preliminary designs. Our spa is located on the side of the house, and we ended up deciding on a flush spa because the raised spa would have blocked the view of the pool from the house. Natvtxn's pool is beautiful...especially the travertine deck, geometric design and the toe tile :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.